Categories of applicants:
This program sponsors international students who apply to study or have studied undergraduate or postgraduate programs in institutions of higher learning of Anhui Province (except those who have been sponsored by Other Scholarship Programs).
Values of scholarship:
Criteria and Eligibility:
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas, and should be friendly to China.
2. Education Background and age limit
-applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma.
-applicants for master's degree program must have bachelor's degree.
-applicants for doctoral degree program must have master's degree and a letter of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
3. Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and rules and regulations of the school and have good academic performances.
Application and Assessment:
1. AUCM recruits eligible international students or organize eligible international students at school to apply for the scholarship according to specified quota.
2. AUCM shall organize experts to conduct the assessment and the scholarship shall be given to students by the university.
3. If the holder of the scholarship breaks rules, laws or regulations, the school shall report the infringement to the AUCM to stop offering scholarship to that student.
4. The university should make a comprehensive assessment on holders of the scholarship to determine whether they are qualified to gain the scholarship in the next year.
Applicants must provide the following documents:
1. Application Form.
2. Copy of Passport.
3. Notarized highest diploma.
4. Academic and school performance transcripts.
5. Original recommendation letters.